Monday, December 24, 2012

Alec Frazier’s 2012 Letter to Santa Claus, by Alec Frazier


Dear Santa Claus,

A 2007 Depiction of Sinterklaas

Greetings, and a happy yuletide! We have been going through quite a year!

Things are looking well for my health in the aftermath of my stroke this summer, and my brain surgery went well. I’m still a bit frazzled, but my thinking is always getting better! I am trying to travel to Frankfurt, Cologne, Bremen, and Hamburg in the new year. I am still involved with my Political Science Bachelor’s Degree, and am about to start a Disability Studies Master’s Degree. I am still very involved in the Comic Book Club of Ithaca, the oldest continuously active comic book club in the country. I am also involved with the Buffalo Comicon nowadays.

Nick is very busy with travel, friends, and business. He took a huge trip this year to Europe, and went to Germany, Austria, and France! He is involved with many small independent films, and may have found a calling.

Mom is still on oxygen, as she will be for the remainder of her life. But she has much fun with her friends! She loves me more than anyone else in the whole world, and for her I am very grateful!

Dad is a really good friend and a true confidant. He is a great conversationalist, and that’s wonderful! He is getting better from a difficult ankle surgery, so that’s tough. But he has (temporarily) adopted a puppy!

I wish you the best of luck, and be careful with the reindeer. They can get downright ornery. I’ll leave out milk and cookies for you and Mrs./Mr. Claus, carrots for the reindeer, and Chinese cabbage for Rudolf. I hope you and Mrs./Mr. Claus have a wonderful holiday!

Alec Frazier in 2012

Love,

Alec Frazier

3 comments:

J.R. LeMar said...

Have a holly jolly Christmas!

Betti Gefecht said...

Aww that was a very lovely and thoughtful letter. But you didn't mention any wishes? Sure there must be one thing or another you want Santa to bring you? Whatever it is, I hope you'll get it! Hugs, Betti :)

Rob's hand monkey said...

you are so adorable. I wished I could hug you desperately....truly merry christmas sweetie and I mean that with all of my heart! xoxo