Sunday, January 1, 2012

Some Wishes For 2012...


In 2012, I wish that...
  1. Johnny Depp stops doing roles in whiteface. If that is really all he’s willing to do anymore, I hope he gives up acting.
  2. My panel on “Gays in Comics” at UBCon 2012 goes well...
  3. Lady Gaga stops exploiting the LGBTQ community and slowly disappears. It’s despicable how she’s trying to make money off of Jamey Rodemeyer’s senseless death.
  4. I get someone to cuddle and cry with at the April 15, 2012 Screening of James Cameron’s Titanic on the 100th anniversary of the sinking.
  5. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 is as awesome as the rest of the Saga!
  6. This blog continues to prosper...
  7. The prolific con man Richard L. Olney II, b.k.a. Rick Olney, gets in serious, irrevocable trouble for cheating and stealing from everyone he comes across.
  8. I get a significant portion of my model constitution for the United Federation of Planets drafted...
  9. I get into the 2012 DMI Scholars program!
  10. I get a new camera.
  11. The UB Diversity in Disability Symposium is a blast!
Have a happy, prosperous, and fun 2012, everybody!

No comments: